This two-day hands-on training course will provide a more in-depth understanding for advanced techniques and procedures in laser
periodontics, including: various laser therapies with attention to both the perio-restorative, perio-pathology and various surgical uses.
Participants will review anecdotal and science resources for perio-implantitis, endodontics, gingival graft, hemisection, apicoectomy and crown lengthening. . Additionally, participants will explore case reports demonstrating success along with clear contraindications.
At the conclusion of this course, clinicians will have gained the knowledge, technique, and insights to effectively manage the growing disease states in their practice.
- Introduction to dental technology:
-Soft tissue lasers
-Hard tissue lasers
-Intra oral scanners
- Soft tissue laser procedures
- Hard tissue laser procedures
- Incorporating lasers into your periodontal program … Improve your clinical success
- Lasers & Endodontics-Why you need it ..
- How scanning will improve your bottom line
- The High Tech Practice- ROI for the dental practice
Lasers are becoming more involved in dental procedures . but how do you know what is the right one for your practice ….NOT ALL LASERS ARE THE SAME …. Laser technology will improve the speed and accuracy of all dental procedures